Physics for Joint Entrance Examination JEE (Advanced): Magnetism and Electromagnetic Induction (3e), a Cengage Exam Crack Series™ product,is designedto help aspiring engineers focus on the subject of physics from two standpoints:
1. To develop their caliber, aptitude, and attitudeforthe engineering field and profession.
2. To strengthen their grasp and understanding of the concepts of the subjects of study and their applicability at the grassroots level.
Each book in this series approaches the subject in a very conceptual and coherent manner. While its illustrative, solved examples facilitate easy mastering of the concepts and their applications, an array of solved problems exposes the students to a variety of questions that they can expect in the examination. The coverage and features of this series of books make it highly useful for all those preparing for JEE (Advanced) and aspiring to become engineers.
- Includes questions and problems from previous years' JEE papers, which will help students understand the pattern of the questions asked in the examination
- Features following types of problems:
- Subjective Type
- Single Correct Answer Type
- Multiple Correct Answers Type
- Linked Comprehension Type
- Matrix Match Type
- Numerical Value Type
- Archives (JEE Main 2009–19 & JEE Advanced 2009–18 Questions)
- Provides detailed solutions/explanationstoall types of exercises
- Supplemented with Chapterwise/Topicwise Daily Practice Problems (DPP)
- Includes access to free tests,selectivetopic-based video lectures, and solutions to JEE Main January 2019 questions on Cengage App (Android/Windows)
Table of Content
- Magnetic Field and Magnetic Forces
- Sources of Magnetic Field
- Permanent Magnets and Magnetic Properties of Matter
- Electromagnetic Induction
- Alternating Current
- Electromagnetic Waves
Appendix 1: Chapterwise Solved January 2019 JEE Main Questions (All Sets)